Baby Ticker

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Sunday, September 14, 2008

Catch up ~ birthday

Uh-O!! I'm in trouble!!
Mamma & MeDaddy & Me
Austin my little cousin
All the cousins!!
Me & Rae (my sis)
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!
Me & Matt
I know it's been a while; I haven't kept my word to updating once a week. We don't have kids yet so things don't change much around here : ) Anyway, Matt had to go to Jackson for work about two weeks ago for a class. He had to stay for a whole week!! I could't stay home by myself so I decided to go with him and shop!! We had a great time. It was nice to get away. Last weekend (September 6th) was my birthday. I turned 25. WOW, I am getting to close to 30! My mamma took me shopping in Tuscaloosa. We ate at Wings (my favorite resturant) and shopped till we dropped. On our way home my sister called and wanted us to meet her, dad, matt, and my uncle Randy at Rubens!! So off we go to eat AGAIN!! This weekend (September 13th) was Matt's birthday: BIG 26. Yes, I know our birthday's are only a week apart! Anyway, mom and dad had a family party for us Friday night. These pictures are from our party! We had fun spending time with the family! Saturday, Matt and I went to Tupelo and ate at Red Lobster, I had them sing to Matt, he was blushing along with giving me "the I'm going to kill you look"!! ha ha We had so much fun spending time together laughing and cuttin up and spending money :) Well that's enough for now Matt is yelling at me to go pay bills...fun fun..hope everyone has a wonderful week!!

4 comments:

Samantha said...

happy late birthday!!

The Wood Family said...

Hey Girl! I just came across your blog! Happy Late Birthday! I am so excited I get to keep up with all my "old friends " now in the blogging world! Have a great weekend!

Anonymous said...

Happy Belated Birthday!! We miss you so much! Jenna said she sees you at school from time to time. Glad to see you are blogging
Jennifer Barksdale

Matt and Blair said...

hey girl! Love the new background!!!