Baby Ticker

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Thursday, October 16, 2008










Sorry, I know it's been a while. My nephew Drew Brown was chosen to be in New Hope's homecoming court October 3rd. He was so excited. Kelly told him that it was his special day. He even asked if he was going to be on tv. ha ha The last time he wore a tux was at our wedding and he said, mamma I am never getting married because I am never wearing this thing again!! So when he found out he was going to be in the homecoming court Kelly told him he had to wear a tux, he didn't like that too much. So, Andy told him he was going to be able to get ready with the football players in the field house. That's all it took!! He looked so handsome! I can't believe how much he has grown up! Here are a few pictures from homecoming.
Saturday, Amber in Caledonia took pictures of Karlie and Drew they turned out so good!! It will definitely be tough deciding what pictures to order. Your welcome to check out how adorable they are!! (http://www.ambersphotogallery.com/ the password is karlie) While getting their pictures made they stopped by the Pumpkin Patch, here are a few pictures. Karlie is such a happy baby. I am so lucky to have these precious children in my life!!





No comments: