Baby Ticker

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Sunday, October 19, 2008

Well this weekend went by so fast. Friday night, Matt and I just relaxed and watched movies. It was kinda nice, it doesn't happen to often! Saturday, Matt went hunting with my dad, and I went shopping in Tuscaloosa with Jenn. We had so much fun. It was so nice to talk and catch up on everything! I am so blessed to have her in my life she has been there through it all! Thank you jen for being such a great best friend!! We need to do it again SOON! Especially since hunting season is here and our husbands are never home!! ;)
I have also started making diaper cakes and invitations on the side. Here are a few of the ones I have done. If your interested let me know! HOPE EVERYONE HAS A GREAT WEEK!!!

4 comments:

Tara said...

hey girl! i didn't realize you had a blog! your stuff is so cute!! you are very talented! hope all is well!!!

laurenkelly said...

Hey Brown Family,
I am ready for an update!! Have a great day.

The Holliman Family said...

Hi mam..did not know you had a blog!!

Kristy said...

Girl, it's time for you to update! Tell Matt I said hello.