Baby Ticker

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Wednesday, January 7, 2009

This one is for you JEN!!

Abbi & Austin~The only 2 great-grandkids!!
My crazy sister and that tongue!!
My Bestest Friend in the World!!!

Our Christmas Decorations~well some of it!



Our Bunko Christmas pajama party at Tamra's~
top: Blair, Lauren, Susan, Laruen, Rachel, Me, Kellie
bottom: Jenny, Jen, Ashli, Tamra, Emily
Uncle Matt & Abbi

Daddy & Abbi

"I may be little but I can make some mean faces."
Hey Jen, I did pretty good taking these pictures maybe I should come help you out :)
Rae and Abbi~Getting ready to go home
Rae gettin her first shot and big sis holding her hand!!
Mom & Dad~ Dad being silly, imagine that!!
Waiting for the nurse to get the gown so we can get this show on the road!
I'm back!!! My wonderful, most bestest friend in the whole wide world, Jenna Lile informed me today that if I didn't post something soon she was going to be really mad...so here I am, sure hate to make her mad with hormones ragin and all ;) ha ha love you jen!
Life has been pretty crazy since I last posted! Let's go ALL the way back to November!! On November 3rd, God sent a little angel into this world!! My sister had a little girl, Abbi Rae. She weighed 4lbs. 14oz. 21 1/2 in. long. Sweet Abbi has had a hard time. While she was in the hospital her temp. went up and down. She had a hard time eating and a few other concerns. After being there a whole week and then one night without her mommy, she finally got to go home on (Rae's) my sister's birthday!! She is doing pretty good right now but just keep her in your prayers. She is going to Jackson to see a few doctor's to get some answers. It's amazing how a smile will melt your heart!! We love this little girl so much and pray everything will be ok! RaeAnne is such a great mother and very protective too! If you see her out anywhere she is not afraid to tell you to wash your hands before touching or holding her!! We were looking at her baby pictures the other day and she has Rae's eye's and forehead! And when Abbi gets mad she wrinkles her forehead just like her!! It's so funny!!
Hope everyone had a great Christmas and New Year's!! We enjoyed having Abbi's 1st Christmas and spoiling her rotten!! Drew and Karlie my other niece and nephew also had a great Christmas. Drew got a Wii. Karlie will get the other remote and copy everything Drew does, it is so funny. In the mornings when she wakes up and the TV is cut off she'll say UH-O! She thinks the TV has to be on all the time cause it pretty much is!! ha ha Matt got lots of good toys for Christmas like a bow and a digital camera to take his OWN PICTURES of DEER with, along with a blue ray and movies and a bunch of other stuff ;) Now we're back into the swing of things and life is back to normal!! I'll start online classes in the next week or so. Last semester and I am done with school forever~THANK GOODESS!! So hopefully that gets us to January I'll try and do better JEN!! Hope everyone has a good rest of the week!!!

No comments: