Baby Ticker

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Sunday, August 29, 2010

Had this wrapped up for Matt to open when he got home.
It was in a Belk box. He thought he was getting a new pair
of swim shorts~! I even hid the video camera and his reaction
was on tape! It was priceless!!
YAH!!~~~~
~Abb and me~ We used this shirt to tell my family the news!
~Baby Brown at 7 weeks~ "For this child, we have prayed."
1 Samuel 1:27
~12 weeks~
~13 weeks~
~14 weeks~
~15 weeks~
~16 weeks~
~17 weeks~

Been alot going on since the last post!! We had a wonderful summer, went to the beach and the river, shopped! I enjoyed being off for the summer! We also found out on Memorial Day weekend that we ARE GONNA HAVE A BABY! We are so excited and can't wait for February 2nd to get here!!! We tried for over a year!! I was on medicine, we had many tests done, but we knew it was not in our hands! We had to trust God with our life and with whatever his plan might be! When we finally just layed it all over to God he granted us our hearts desires!!!! I'll be 18 weeks on Wednesday and Thursday we find out if it's a BOY OR GIRL! Our first appointment the baby's heart rate was 130 the second time it was 150 and the last time we went it was 140! Dr. Lacy said we have a very active baby. She had a time trying to find the heart rate cause it was moving everywhere! I just have a feeling we are going to have a boy! My dad would LOVE to have grandson with all these girls in the family !! But we will be happy with which ever! I have had an easy pregnany so far! I haven't been sick at all! I have felt great!! My fibromialgia has kicked in alot more than it was before! Most of my doctor's said you usually feel your best with the pain from fibro. when your preganant but NOT ME! My joints and all hurt pretty bad, I pretty much just have to deal with it! Other than that I have been very fortunate and blessed! I will post this week on the sex of the baby!!! Cant wait !! Have a wonderful week and enjoy the pictures!












No comments: